• Increasing Mass attendance, by enabling more Catholics and others to find and attend Holy Mass and Confession in your diocese.
• Helping younger Catholics – particularly in the age group 18-55 – to be more engaged in your diocese, as they most utilize smartphones and tablets.
• Enabling direct news communication to all users without relying on e-mails or social media.
• Providing you with valuable statistics about when and where Holy Mass and Confession are needed most across the diocese.
• Help visitor and tourists to your diocese to find Holy Mass and Confession.
• Saving your diocese money on printing costs!
• Find the Holy Mass that is nearest and soonest to you with the tap of a button on your smartphone.
• Forget having to collect and read diocesan brochures and booklets with Mass times and addresses.
• Find Confession that is nearest and soonest to you by tapping a button, a great legacy of the Jubilee Year of Mercy.
• Find a local parish and view all other local parishes on an interactive map.
• Plan your visit to Holy Mass or Confession in the days to come.
• Receive weekly spiritual inspirations delivered to your smartphone or tablet.
• Get local diocesan news delivered to you on your app.
THE CATHOLIC APP IN USE
DIOCESE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I represent a diocese and we want to have this app now. What should I do?
A: Contact us using the form above and we will get in touch. The app is due to launch early 2017 and we will work with dioceses on a “first come first serve” basis.
Q: I am a Catholic and I want this app now. What should I do?
A: Find the name and contact details of your dioceses and ask them to express their interest by using the sign-up above. Then you can also sign up as an individual, but the dioceses must get in touch before we can launch it in your territory.